Monday, December 24, 2007


The house is quiet for the moment, Jim has gone to work, the baby and the kids are still sleeping. I can't believe they are leaving today. It's been so much fun, hectic but I love having them here. Shannon is so cute, those baby giggles, trying to catch the kitties, sneaking up the stairs when someone forgets to put the baby gate up.

She has a truckload of presents here. Course mom and dad didn't do too bad either. I got my gift--having them here, and a new portrait of Shannon. Not sure what tomorrow holds, it's gonna be real quiet here, only my mother in law and brother in law here. The kids will be gone, my niece and sister in law are in Florida, my baby brother has his own little family and all his in laws, my sister will be in the same boat I am. We will stop at each others homes for a little while but it's not the same as having the all the extended family around like when I was little.

New memories and new traditions.

The New Year will be one of prayers for us. My cousin is getting a kidney transplant on January 2nd. Her best friend is a match and for that reason alone, I'm happy. My prayers are with them both for great outcomes.


Merry Christmas Everyone. God's Blessings for all.

No comments: