Just our luck--a few years ago the furnace died during a cold snap in January on a weekend, today is was the water heater, luckily Jim caught it before the basement flooded. But again it's a weekend. I hate paying their rates but weekend rates just kill me but I have to have hot water. The guy will be here later today to install a new one.
Flight 3407 that crashed outside of Buffalo, when I heard it first the other morning, my heart skipped a few beats, knowing I had many military moms living in the suburbs of that city. Was it one of them that the plane crashed into and hearing all aboard had died also. So many lives, but at the same time it could have been much worse -- only 1 home, not a whole block or more. My prayers go out to all the families left behind and to the neighborhood that has to live with the tragedy.
I've added 2 new blogs that I enjoy to my list on the right. It's called "Are We There Yet?" and Chase Photos They are by someone local to me, but it's the pictures on it that I love. I stumbled across the link in the local paper and have been watching it. Quite a few of the pictures are local, it's fun to say "I know where that is" Check it out.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S day everyone.

1 comment:
Hello... thank you so much for stopping by my blog and the nice honorable mention. I wonder though... "stumbled across the link in the local paper".. Which paper and when?
Very nice blog you have and I'll add you to my list.
Have a nice weekend, Michael
Post a Comment