Sunday, June 14, 2009

Guess I've neglected my blog lately, along with other things. The mother in law is staying with us, she has another week here, as my brother in law is on vacation in Columbia, South America. Spending so much time with her my hubby has finally realized how short her short term memory really is. I know he believed me but he didn't really see it till now. She has to write herself notes so she knows she took her medications and knows she ate a meal. Sad--she was such a vibrant woman and now she can't stay by herself for any length of time.
Work is busy--they are trying to re-organize things and I for one don't like it. It's not a good use of my time if they do what they want. But I'm just a worked bee so will go along with whatever they decide.
My other problem is my knee is really paining me lately, now I wish I hadn't agreed to push it back a month. The rain for the last couple days hasn't helped .
LARAC, which is a craft festival here every year is this weekend. I went up and the only thing I bought was a small shephrads hook for our name sign when camping. There was more that I could have bought but I'm cheap.
Missing my Shannon, hope to see her next month again, but we'll see.

No comments: