

My favorite girl, in the one picture she is the spitting image of her daddy and the other, well I just love that laugh of hers. I miss her soooo much. Soon the overtime will end and I can make a trip out to see her, if she doesn't come see me first. Her mommies birthday is this week, Kristine told me she was getting old, I laughed, at 24 she doesn't know the meaning of old. Oh wells, I suppose I thought I was getting old at that age too.
Today starts the BIG conversion, the hospital is switching computer systems, they started last night at midnight, shut down all the systems and doing the conversions and then tonight we will start the upload of 'downtime' information and start using the new system. So a week or so of finding and fixing the glitches, getting everyone more comfortable with the new system and I should then be back on a normal schedule with 8 hr. work days and weekends off. Tonight I go in about 9pm and won't come home till 3 pm tomorrow. Then I'm on 3am-3pm for the rest of the week.
We had 2 local boys injured in Afghanistan, always sends me to my knees, I hate to hear of anyone injured but local always makes me shiver, could have been my son. So my prayers go out to EVERY military person and their family.

No comments:
Post a Comment