Friday, April 6, 2012

I met Kristine on Wednesday and picked up Shannon.  We have had great fun, she is reading to me -- I can't believe the books she is reading, good thing I have most of Rob's from when he was little cause she is way past his kindergarten level ones.  She is practicing her bike riding because she wants to training wheels off.  We visited the girls at work yesterday and she conned Nana out of a bunny from the gift shop.  On Saturday we will go to Rob's and drop her off and spend some time with Olive.  Gotta go the sunshine and bike are calling our names....

1 comment:

Sue said...

Karen,

Well, Nana, looks like you've gotten a granddaughter fix with both Shannon and Olive. Awesome!!
Hope all is well in the capital region - almost time for camping.
Hugs to you and Jim,
Sue