Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Here's the latest picture I have of my 2 angels.  You can tell they are sisters and boy do they both look like their dad.   I'm missing them so much.

It's snowing here--February 29th and we are finally getting snow, we've had a couple of dustings but nothing over and inch or so since October.  I'm so ready for warm weather and to not have sinus problems.  It's supposed to be high 40's on the weekend so the snow won't last. 

Work is busy and going to get busier as one of the girls is taking 3 1/2 weeks off starting next Wednesday.   She's going south for a couple of them. 

Not much else happening here.  Have the taxes done, filed the federal but will wait for that refund to hit the bank account and then file the state which we owe.  I hate that.  Miss those refunds that we got when we could claim Rob.

HUGS to all.....

1 comment:

Ma said...

The girls are adorable. Love those eyes!