HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Well we had snow and ice yesterday, made for a messy morning ride into work, but the parking lot was worse than the roads. The roads had been salted enough that they were just slushy but the paring lots were treacherous. I slipped getting out of my car, 2 people fell at the hospital. One was a doctor who landed on his back and then the other was an ER nurse who couldn't get back up, everytime she tried she fell again, course when she fell her cell phone went flying, so after crawling on her belly she fianlly got to it and called into the ER to get someone out to help her. She was on the ice for about 30 minutes. By that time it was raining here and freezing as it hit the ground--she was soaked but thankfully not injured. Last year we had a bizzard today...today it's just gonna be cold.
Jim has sent me pics from Daytona, but he loves to call me in the morning at work to tell me he's barefoot and shirtless on his sister's balcony sipping his morning coffee. Why do people have to do that? I know it's warm there, almost anywhere is warm compared to here!!!
Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:
Hi Karen,
Happy Valentine's Day, my friend.
Finally made it in here. It was very bad here yesterday also - I would MUCH rather have a foot of snow than a 1/2 of ice...anytime.
More snow tonight - and then a wintry mix tomorrow. Love that wintry mix. Hope Shannon is doing fine.
Jim in Florida - lucky him. I could use a litte sunbathing too.
God bless you Karen - you are such a daer person to my heart.
Hugs,
Sue
Karen - that "daer" person was supposed to be "dear" person. teehee. I think you know that's what I meant.
hugs.
Post a Comment